Our culture and organization is unique in today’s healthcare industry. Our environment permits us to give our patients the personalized care and attention that is sometimes lost in larger healthcare systems.
At Nix, employees are not a number. We are individual team members whose skills and compassion are valued. Our desire is to provide an environment that enables each employee to learn, grow, and maximize his or her potential. We recognize that it takes a team effort to reach our goal of healthcare excellence.
*Nix Private Care, LLC is a subsidiary of Accord Properties, LP.
Employee and Family Health and Welfare Benefits
Nix Health offers competitive and meaningful benefits to its full and part time employees and their families.
- 401k Retirement Savings Account (We pay matching funds)
- Pretax, Consumer Driven Health Insurance Plans, with these plans, you can pick the one that comes closest to meeting your needs (We share in paying the cost of the employee’s insurance premium)
- Pretax Dental Insurance Plan (We share in paying the cost of the employee’s insurance premium)
- Pretax Vision Insurance Plan
- Pretax Supplemental Cancer Insurance
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance for Employees and Dependants (We pay the employees basic life insurance coverage)
- Pretax Health Care Savings Accounts
- Pretax Child Care Savings Accounts
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance (We pay the employee’s coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (We pay the majority of the expenses)
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Free Parking
- Employee discount at Café Navarro
Paid Time Off From Work
Recognizing employees’ need to balance work and life, Nix offers an accrual up to 3 1/2 weeks of vacation per year (based on the employee’s normal weekly schedule). Employees begin accruing vacation on the 1st day of employment and are eligible to utilize those hours after they have completed 90 calendar days of active employment. Sick hours are available after six months of continuous employment.
Growth and Development
We work with our employees, both in developing their skills and knowledge in their current career field, through our Employee Professional Development Assistance Program. We also assist those employees who are looking to change their careers within the healthcare industry through our Employee Education Assistance Program.
If you have any questions regarding our employee benefit programs, please contact our Human Resources department at (210) 579-3100.