All Nix Health Locations are Permanently Closed Effective Dec. 2, 2019
- Nix Medical Center, 414 Navarro Street, San Antonio, TX 78205
- Nix Alamo Heights, 5307 Broadway Street, San Antonio, TX 78209
- Nix Behavioral Health Center, 1975 Babcock Road, San Antonio, TX 78229
- Nix Sleep Clinic, 5421 Broadway Street, San Antonio, TX 78209
- Nix Specialty Health Center-Behavioral, 4330 Vance Jackson Road, San Antonio, TX 78230
- Nix Home Care, 2929 Mossrock Drive, San Antonio, TX 78230
Accessing Your Medical Records
For access to your medical records, please contact:
Health Information Management Department
Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Telephone: (210) 399-2030
Fax completed form, along with a copy of your ID to ScanStat at (210)-319-5853.
Continuing Your Care
If your physician(s) are affiliated with or have offices at Nix Health, you will need to make plans to continue your care.
If are happy with your current physician(s), call your physician's office and ask if they will continue to see patients, then confirm where their new office location will be.
Due to Nix Health’s closure, some physicians’ offices have relocated. Click here to view that list.
If you need a new physician, contact your insurance company for suggestions.
Birth and Death Certificates
If you need a Birth or Death Certificate or corrections to a certificate, please contact the Texas Department of Vital Statistics
3415 S. Sepulveda Blvd., 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90034